Counselling Exeter: Counselling issues:
I work as a counsellor in Exeter who helps by establishing and providing a therapeutic relationship with a my clients. I provide a non-judgemental, empathetic environment with a positive viewpoint and regard for your situation. There are few other opportunities when a person can 'open themselves up' to telling anybody how they really feel, without thinking that there might be a 'comeback' or repercussion.
There are many issues that counselling can help with. Those counselling issues include:
- lack of self-esteem.
- anger, or a feeling that anger is building in yourself and is negatively affecting your lifestyle and your relationships.
- problems from a change of lifestyle and emotions resulting from relationship breakup, redundancy, etc.
- stress, related to work or personal issues.
- a general feeling of being miserable, or not living life as you would wish and expect.
- a lack of positivity in your life.
- compulsive tendencies, including gambling and other behavioural problem issues.
- relationship situations.
- expatriate relationships and feelings between different persons in the situation.
- and many more.
If you have accepted that you have an issue or problem which is not getting better, you are already on the path to resolving it.
Counselling will often encourage a client to consider the advantages of taking an action, as well as the consequences of that action. In that manner clients are encouraged to develop their own positive thoughts and beliefs of themselves.
Counselling beings clarity and reality to issues which may seem confused and blurred. Problems which are understood are easier to deal with. Issues which are being dealt with enable plans to be made. Actions follow from those plans, which will help the overall well-being of the client. The results of improvements may be measured, with the benefits and effects considered and understood in a good way.
Exeter Counselling works, it is effective. Sometimes it is not easy to think how one's thoughts and actions have been negative or able to be improved; however it is worth the effort. Bringing awareness of the past results of your feelings and emotions may be the method of changing how you wish to bring future well-being to your life.
For a prompt appointment, call or text: 07757 233386. I may be with a client, or otherwise occupied, in which case please leave a message with your contact number. I will respond promptly. Or email: email@example.com Or use the contact page to send me an email.