Internet Counselling from Exeter. Brian Dennis MBACP (Accred.)
Internet counselling can be effective in situations where face-to-face counselling is not available. There are some practical restrictions and complications:
- This counselling method is especially useful for expatriates, or their families, as it can be accessed worldwide by internet.
- Availability worldwide, wherever an internet computer can be connected.
- Availability for people who are not comfortably able to transport themselves to the counselling practice.
- A feeling of not having to 'fully' engage, unless you wish - therefore being more in control. There is no arrival and presence in the counselling room.
- More privacy - a greater feeling of being in control.
- Due to communications problems, there may be some interuptions of the process of the counselling.
- There will be a primary emphasis on verbal communication, with some visual communication added. This means an overall reduced communication with clients, as body language will be eliminated or reduced.
How to arrange an internet counselling session, or series of sessions.
- Contact me by email to arrange the session times and dates.
- Ensure that you will be able to have a confidential situation for your counselling session.
More details of my internet counselling service is available on my other web site at:
For a prompt appointment, call, text, email or use my contact page of this web site: (0044) 7757 233386. I may be with a client, in which case please leave a message with your contact number. I will respond promptly. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or use the contact page to send me an email.